I am an experienced Speech and Language Therapist working with children aged 2 – 11 years in South West London. I offer assessment and therapy for a wide range of communication needs. I believe that children learn best when they are fully engaged and motivated so therapy sessions are tailored to the interests and needs of each individual child.
I am able to help children with needs in the following areas:
- Speech is difficult for others to understand
- Difficulties producing speech sounds correctly including phonological delay / disorder and verbal dyspraxia
- Delayed language development
- Disordered language development
- Difficulties understanding language or following instructions
- Difficulties using grammar and sentences
- Difficulties with social communication and interaction
- Cerebral Palsy
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication needs including high- and low- tech communication aids and Makaton signing
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
I am also able to offer services to schools. Please contact me for further details.
“I would like to take this opportunity [to thank you] for the excellent therapy you gave to our daughter. We are extremely delighted and mind is at ease.” Father of 4 year old girl.
“Thank you very much for all your efforts with Y. We see a remarkable improvement in his speech.” Father of 6 year old boy.